Any other Females ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apyl, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Apyl

Apyl New Member

You can't tell me only men are into Paracord. Are there any other females out there ????

2. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

I'm not a lady, but I spend a lot of time thinking about them.

3. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member

Amen to that ! Same here !

4. AngieM2

AngieM2 New Member

Hello - I just joined because I saw this when I was scanning the forum.
    And I know of the forum from Austin -

I haven't worked with paracord yet, but do work with yarns as in knitting and crocheting.
    As a moderator of a survival/emergency prep forum, I've had people talk about it, and I see it at hamfests - So, I've come to learn more about this wonderful stuff.

So, I'll be reading and as I learn, try to make things out of it.

Nice to meet you.

5. Vin

Vin Admin

I know of one other member who wears sundresses. Could be a lady, not sure.

6. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Hello and Welcome ! lol I was feeling a bit lonely. I crochet but have never tried knitting. I have been wanting to make paracord projects for some time now but have not gotten around to it for one reason or another. I came to this forum from the Chicken Forum :). Since being here and seeing these guys work I really want to make something now. I really want to make a rifle sling and hoping to order some paracord next week. Now the hard part is picking colors lol.

7. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Glad to see you join us Angie!

8. AngieM2

AngieM2 New Member

Apyl - I'll be checking on what the guys make - but I will love to see what you end up making. I hope to work up to a project also. Maybe even think up something that has not been thought of before for paracord use.

Hi Austin - figured I'd come check it out and find a place to relax and chat some. :)

Vin - nice to meet you -
    I found this place cause Austin told me about it on another of the Group Builder forums.
    And this sundress wearer sounds interesting. Do I get to know everyone and then guess?

9. Hydrashoks

Hydrashoks ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

...chicken forum.

10. MidwestCord

MidwestCord New Member

<-Lady

I know lots and lots of Ladies and I am lucky enough to get to work with quite a few really talented etsy paracord ladies!

If anything I would have though Paracord was women dominated! This forum on the other hand.... : )

11. Monkeymorgan

Monkeymorgan New Member

Wow I had the same question. Well, there are at least two of us.

12. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

To the ladies here what kind of paracord items do you like to wear?

13. J-Will

J-Will ermahgerd perrkerd

+1, I've made a ton and my wife has only wanted one of them, and I've never seen her wear it lol

14. Apyl

Apyl New Member

I wear one of the school color bracelets I made since my son just joined wrestling. I also have plans to make a sling for my Remington 597, and a belt for when I open carry on our property. :) I would also like different color combos of bracelets and patterns so I have options lol.

15. Monkeymorgan

Monkeymorgan New Member

I have 20 different bracelets and wear one everyday or I feel naked. I have a head band that I love, but it scootches off my head too easily. I'm starting my belt after Christmas. Every zipper on my backpack has a paracord something on it: globe knot, monkey fist, dragonfly, breast cancer ribbon, jelly fish, Christmas tree, and other zipper pulls. The germx is also wrapped in paracord. I usually do a test run for myself before I make something for somebody so that it turns out well and as an excuse for more paracord in my life.

16. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

So bracelets are what the ladies like.

17. Apyl

Apyl New Member

For everyday wear, yes. Otherwise I like what fits my needs, like the rifle sling and belt.

18. Lilmissy

Lilmissy New Member

Hi
    I am a lady, lol. I too was invited by either Austin or naekid from another forum. I haven't got to mess with any para cord yet. But I will in a few days. That's our family gift for Christmas. Hubby made a jig for bracelets, but haven't got to see it yet.
    Been lurking here for awhile.
    I am not into bracelets. Thinking of a belt or a small purse on a long rope to wear across shoulder / chest. But we will see how it goes.

19. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator