550 Bracelets and more

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by Southern_cordist, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southern_cordist

Southern_cordist Southern state of mind

Can we please delete this guy.... I'm gone if this place becomes filled with ads from some douche on the posts...

2. BeachinXJ

BeachinXJ ParacordXJ?

Please use the report post button (Exclamation point shown on every posts) to report posts you feel should be addressed by a moderator or administrator. This will notify everyone immediately.

Thanks for being a member of ParacordForum!

3. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

If we had a Buy, Sell, Trade section like I posted in the General section of the forum this wouldn't be a problem.

4. BeachinXJ

BeachinXJ ParacordXJ?

There is a difference between a vendor utilizing the forum and a bot spamming the forum. I don't think that particular user would fit in to that type of section either. Thanks for the suggestion though.

5. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

No problem. We need to help grow the forum and a B/S/T section will help to get members and keep members since you need a certain amount of posts to see the section then you need to be a regular to post your items and to buy those items.

6. Southern_cordist

Southern_cordist Southern state of mind

I'd be cool with a B/S/T part of the site. BeachinXJ - sorry I forgot about that part!

7. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

A B/S/T thread will be good for the forum plus it will cut down on spamming the wrong section. If a post is made to B/S/T in the wrong section of the forum then it should be removed ASAP. Of course all this will be explained in the rules.

8. Vin

Vin Admin

I will look into a Buy/Sell/Trade section.

Thank you guys for reporting this person and staying on top of it in my absence. I am back for good now, so I am going to get this party started. ;)

9. havasu

havasu On permanent vacation

How do I get into this party? All the doors are locked on the outside...

10. MrParacord

MrParacord Moderator

No problem. I need a forum where I can talk about paracord. I hope this forum grows fast.

11. Vin

Vin Admin

HEY!!! How have you been man? What kind of party? I have tickets. :D

12. J-Will

J-Will ermahgerd perrkerd

I need tickets preeze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.